OVUS Co., Ltd.https://www.ovus.co.jp
- Yukari SembaRepresentative Director and Co-founder
- Ph.D. (Human Sciences) / In charge of administration and fundrasing
- Naoaki KujiDirector and Co-founder
- Medical Doctor (obstetrician and gynecologist) / in charge of DNA marker link test determination
- Sachiko IshizukaDirector and Co-founder
- DI-conceived Person / Public Relations / Secretariat
- Tetsuo SembaAuditor-secretary
- Ph.D. / Web site and Registrant Data Management
- Mari SaimuraCo-founder
- Social Worker / Social Work Officer
- Kazuko Mori
- Ph.D. (Psychology), Clinical Developmental Psychologist / Social Work
- Azumi Tsuge
- Ph.D. / In charge of policy proposals and social enlightenment
- Hiroki Kurahashi
- Medical Doctor (pediatrician/clinical geneticist) / in charge of DNA marker link test determination
- Kikuyo Aoki
- Ph.D. (Psychology), Clinical Psychologist, Certified Psychologist / Psychological Counseling
- Ko Hirahara
- Attorney-at-law / Kencho-dori Legal Office
- Ryo Takahashi
- Attorney-at-law / Ryo Takahashi Legal Office
DNA Marker Link Test
Supporting Individuals and Organizations
St. Luke Clinic
Dr. Takashi Utsunomiya, Medical Director at St. Luke Clinic
This year marks the 50th anniversary of our involvement in reproductive medicine as well as 30th anniversary of our practice. Particularly in the realm of in vitro fertilization, the procedures differ greatly from nature conception and I am concerned about the well-being of children born through this process. Our focus in reproductive medicine is to ensure that children feel a sense of happiness and gratitude for being brought into this world.
Hara Medical Clinic
Dr. Kaoru Miyazaki, Medical Director at Hara Medical Clinic
For a long time, Donor Insemination (DI) has been hidden as a method for building families. I sincerely hope for a shift toward a more open approach to DI in Japan.
We support Donor Link Japan, which aims to assist both bast and future DI conceived individuals in shaping their own lives.
Kinutani Women's Clinic
Dr. Masayuki Kinutani, Medical Director at Kinutani Women's Clinic
“Diverse family forms" are gaining acceptance in many countries. Not only in other countries, but also in Japan, "diverse family forms" exist and are expected to increase in the future.
Kinutani Women's Clinic supports the activities of Donor Link Japan to address the issue of diverse family forms, and we would like to cooperate with them as a medical institution that provides "reproductive medicine" related to "diverse family forms".
Nigen to Rekishi Sha Co.
Representative Director, Hisao Sasaki
In 1973, We published our first book "Baby Mediation Case" involving Dr. Noboru Kikuta. Since then, the right to know one's origin has always been an issue that deserves attention for us. DLJ is seriously and sincerely trying to face the issue of the right to know of donor-conceived people, and visualize the self-identity of human existence.
By supporting DLJ, we want to show that we are also working on this issue.
Professor Ken Daniels
University of Canterbury, New Zealand
I was so pleased to read of the establishment of Donor Link Japan. This is evidence of yet another stage in the development of addressing the health and wellbeing of all those persons involved in donor insemination and egg donation family building. For too long the persons who have been born as a result of assistance from a third party, and their families, have not been accorded the importance and recognition they deserve. Congratulations to those who have founded Donor Link Japan. I know that you have all worked very hard over many years and I look forward to being able to support you in your efforts in whatever way possible.
Overview of Donor Link Japan
- Name of Organization
- Donor Link Japan, Non-profit Organization
- December 9, 2022
- Registration number
- 1-36-2 Morino, Machida-shi, Tokyo 194-0022 Japan
- Bank account
- Bank name
- GMO Aozora Net Bank, Ltd.
- Bank code number
- Branch code number
- Account number
- Savings 1489547
- Account name
- Donor Link Japan
The logo of Donor Link Japan combines the initials "D", "L", and "J" into a single entity., The logo expresses our goals of linking people and helping donor-conceived individuals discover their birth origins.